CONGRATULATIONS TO ROUNDTABLE MEMBERS FOR YOUR PERSONAL AND PROFESSIONAL ACCOMPLISHMENTS IN 2011!
Pennie Beach, President, Basin Harbor Club
- Celebrating 125th year anniversary in 2011
Scott Boardman, President, Hickok and Boardman
- Celebrating 180th year anniversary in 2011
George Chandler, Chairman, Hubbardton Forge
- The oldest and largest commercial forge in the country (started in ’74)
Cairn Cross, Managing Director and Co-Founder, Fresh Tracks Capital
- 2011 SBA National Financial Services Champion
Tom Dowling, Partner, Ryan Smith & Carbine
- Celebrating its 65th year anniversary in 2011
Dave Gibson, CEO, Propeller Media
- Firm won 4 Horizon Interactive Awards for website designs, and a Gold for mobile website
John Gilbert, President and CEO, Vermont Teddy Bear
- Celebrating 30th year anniversary in 2011
Ellen Mercer Fallon, Partner, Langrock Sperry Wool
- Appointed by The U.S. Commission on Civil Rights to the Vermont State Advisory Committee
Church Hindes, President and CEO, VNA of Chittenden and Grand Isle Counties
- Earned the U.S. EPA’s Energy Star rating signifying the building performs in the top 25 percent of similar facilities nationwide for energy efficiency.
Scott Johnstone, Executive Director, VT Energy Investment Corporation
- Celebrating 25th year anniversary in 2011
John King, President and CEO, VPT
- Producers of “Headline Vermont” won Emmys at the 34th annual Boston/New England awards held last month.
Ron Liebowitz, President, Middlebury College
- Middlebury Magazine was honored with awards for design, editorial, and general excellence by the judges in the CASE 2011 Circle of Excellence Awards.
Gregg Marston, President, VBT Bicycling Vacations
- Celebrating 40th year anniversary in 2011
Mary McLaughlin, SVP of Western NE Division
- Ranked #9 in 2011 Best Places to Work in VT
Tim Mueller, President, Okemo Mountain Resort
- SKI Top 50 Reader Resort Survey named Okemo Mountain Resort one of the top 10 resorts in the East: ranked #1 for service, #2 in the East for grooming, and #3 for snow.
Jack Neuhauser, President, Saint Michael’s College
- Received the United Way of Chittenden County Annual Affinity Award (Best of the Best) recognizing “exemplary service to the people of our community while having the most significant influence on the positive results in their industry, by percentage of participation in their campaign.”
Ken Perine, President and CEO, National Bank of Middlebury
- Celebrating 180th year anniversary in 2011.
Mary Powell, President/CEO, Green Mountain Power
- 2011 finalist, Deane C. Davis Award
Rob Simpson, President and CEO, Brattleboro Retreat
- Named “Grassroots Champion” by American Hospital Association – VT hospital leader who did the most to broaden base of community support for hospitals
Win Smith, President, Sugarbush Resort
- In 2011, Sugarbush received the National Ski Areas Association “Best Marketing Campaign” award for innovated First Timer to Life Timer season pass program, which awarded free passes to over 200 first-timers who completed the program during winter 2010/11. In 2010, Sugarbush was voted #1 in Terrain/Variety, #2 for Overall Satisfaction, and #3 for Service in the SKI Magazine Reader Resort Survey. Visitors to OnTheSnow.com named Sugarbush their “Favorite Downhill Terrain in the Northeast.” The Times Argus Best of the Best Readers’ Choice survey named Sugarbush the “Best Downhill Ski Area,” “Best Snowboard Area” and “Best Downhill Ski Trail” (FIS). And, Outside Magazine named Sugarbush’s valley town of Waitsfield the “Best Ski Town in the East.”
Richard Stammer, President and CEO, Cabot Creamery
- At the U.S Championship Cheese Contest, Cabot Creamery Cooperative’s Seriously Sharp Aged Cheddar and 75% Reduced Fat Cheddar were crowned “Best of Class” during the largest dairy competition in U.S. history.
Bill Stritzler, Managing Director, Smugglers’ Notch Resort
- In 2010 voted: Top 20 Family Ski Destinations; #1 for Family Programs; top ten rankings for terrain variety & challenge, value, service, lodging, off-hill activities, scenery and overall satisfaction SKI Magazine Reader Survey 2010; Fodor’s Choice 2010 Recipient Fodor’s Travel 2010; Top Ten Resorts for Teens
Larry Sudbay, President and CEO, SymQuest
- Received United Way’s Live United Award which recognizes organizations that give back to the community at all levels.
Steve Voigt, President and CEO, King Arthur Flour
- In 2011, America’s oldest flour company was named one of the 20 Best Places to Work in Vermont this year, the fifth year running.
It is our great pleasure to highlight your accomplishments and news, so please include us in your media release distribution list, and send to [email protected]